Psychotherapy, Psychology, Couples Therapy, Expat Counselling, Business-Coaching
Kevin J. Hall, MSc
Director and Founder of WISH Mindscience
Psychotherapist (SF), Coach (ACC, IOBC), Hypnotherapist (ISH), Couples Therapist (ICEEFT)
Systemic therapy, emotion-focused therapy, trauma therapy, clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy, hypnosystemic coaching and supervision. Work with individuals, couples, families, companies and institutions. In English and German.
WISH stands for “With inspiration from systemic and hypnotherapy”. These were the founding values of WISH. In the meantime, a team of colleagues from various methodological directions work at our centre for mental health, relationships and performance. What connects us all today is our scientific orientation, the emphasis we place on the therapeutic relationship, our team feeling and the creativity that can be found in hypnotherapy and the other approaches represented at WISH.
In addition to our methodological orientations, many team members have developed a special interest in which they do research, give lectures and receive further training. Among others these are:
- Attachment, relationships, and couples therapy (Kevin Hall)
- Therapie und Therapy and counselling for expats with integration difficulties (Kevin Hall)
- Eating disorders (Katja Isele, in German)
- Sexual identity and gender issues (Katja Isele, in German)
- Therapy for families, children and teenagers (Kathrin Oßwald EN/DE, Ulrike Senft DE)